Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Fresh Start

Hello to anyone who for some reason stumbles upon this....

I am starting this blog because I can't afford a psychiatrist; so, gentle reader you will be my silent analyst while I write away from my couch.  Sometimes supine and sometimes upright.  If you read further, you will be subjected to my streams of consciousness as uncomfortable as that may be.  Feel free to close out of this window at any time if what I say gets annoying, cloying or more likely, boring.

I think that some will dip in once and leave, and others dip in from time to time; none will stick around.  I think Match.com has changed the way we relate to others and that finding a blog that someone likes can be similar in approach as finding someone to date - there is a database of thousands even millions of people vying for the attention of others through the internet.  So, as I disastrously (and unknowingly) competed with a database of women the two attempts I made at online dating (that doesn't even include my Craigslist experience), I am now entering the full-on competitve world of blogging.

Why am I making this foray?  Well, that gets me back to needing pyschoanalysis to work through my need to be accepted and rejected.  So gentle reader, the dance begins....stay tuned for my next post.

Stellargirl 

No comments:

Post a Comment